Businessman

Nikolai Sarkisov Net Worth

Nikolai Sarkisov Net Worth is
$1.35 Billion



Nikolai Sarkisov Biography

$1.35 Billion: Nikolai Sarkisov, younger brother of billionaire Sergei Sarkisov, oversees the biggest clients at Sergei’s insurance provider, RESO-Garantiya. The brothers very own 63% of the business, while French insurer AXA owns the rest of the 37%. In 2013 the brothers sold the $50 million (product sales) MedSwisse chain of treatment centers to its administration. Nikolai had began his very own business in 1990 trading metals and importing structure tools, after quitting his work at a Soviet business that exported commodities. Afterwards he still left that venture to utilize his brother. Nikolai Sarkisov Net Worthy of: Nikolai Sarkisov is a Russian businessman who includes a net worthy of of $1.2 billion. Nikolai Sarkisov began accumulating his riches as an accountant and auditor in the mid-1980s, now, he oversees the biggest customers at Sergei’s insurance provider, RESO-Garantiya. Born on June 23, 1968, he graduated from the Condition University of Administration and started his profession correct upon his graduation. By 1988 he also landed a post at the MILITARY of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of USSR. Next, he worked simply because an economist in Avicenna, a service provider of ferrous metals. It had been in 1990 that he started his very own business, which mainly contains trading metals and importing structure equipment. Eventually, he still left that venture to utilize his brother Sergei Sarkisov, managing RESO-Garantiya’s major customers and construction tasks. Since 2012, the business spread and visited spend money on construction projects in European countries. A global known Insurance, PROPERTY personality Nikolai Sarkisov born in Sunday, June 23, 1968 in great city of Russia. Nikolai Sarkisov net worthy of regarding to 2015 stats can be $1,350,000,000. Nikolai Sarkisov is a Russian businessman who comes with an estimated net worthy of of $1.35 billion by March 2013 regarding to Forbes. He’s also the 74th richest person in Russia and 1088th in the globe. Mr. Sarkisov, born on June 23, 1968, started accumulating his approximated net worthy of of $1.35 billion when he worked as an accountant and auditor between 1985 and 1986. From 1986 to 1988, he offered in the MILITARY of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of USSR. In 1988, he proved helpful as an economist in Avicenna, a business that markets ferrous metals. He began his very own business in 1990. He began trading metals and importing structure equipment after he still left his work at a Soviet business that exported commodities. Nikolai’s brother, billionaire Sergei Sarkisov, owns an effective insurance provider, RESO-Garantiva. He later joined up with Sergei and was in-billed in overseeing its largest customers. Presently, he manages the group’s construction tasks. Since 2012, the company extended their venture and visited invest in construction tasks in the European territory. The Sarkisov brother today owns 63% of RESO-Garantive. The rest of the 37% is possessed by AXA, a French insurance provider.


Celebrity Net Worth

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close