BusinessmanBusinesswomen

Athina Onassis Net Worth

Athina Onassis Net Worth is
$1 Billion



Athina Onassis Biography

$1 Billion: Athina Onassis de Miranda (alternatively credited seeing that Athina Onassis) (born January 29, 1985) is a French-Greek heiress, the just surviving descendant of Greek delivery magnate Aristotle Onassis, and the only real heir of Aristotle’s girl Christina Onassis, who inherited 55% of his fortune. The rest of the 45%, without the $26 million still left to Onassis’ widow Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, was still left to the Alexander S. Onassis Community Benefit Foundation, established honoring Aristotle’s late son. Both halves of the fortune are individually maintained. Despite keen investigation by the mass media, the level of Onassis de Miranda’s wealth remains unidentified. Onassis de Miranda wedded Brazilian Olympic showjumper Álvaro de Miranda Neto in 2005. She actually is a competitive showjumper in her very own right, beneath the name Athina Onassis de Miranda. Athina Onassis net value: Athina Onassis may be the sole surviving heir to Aristotle Onassis delivery fortune who includes a net value of $1 billion. Her net worth is basically because of her famously wealthy family members, but Onassis has produced a name for herself as a competitive present jumper. Her profession in the wonderful world of equestrian sport started as an adolescent, when she was still referred to as Athina Roussel. Since that time, she’s attemptedto explicitly reconnect with her Greek heritage by reinstating her Greek last name and learning the Greek vocabulary. Onassis in addition has had a significant personal life, having recently been wedded and divorced despite the fact that she’s just 26 years old. She’s also been involved with some legal complications involving her inheritance, that was locked up in a trust fund managed by a plank of directors at the Onassis Firm. Even her net worthy of has been known as into issue by those in the mass media, with some asserting that she actually is not really a “billionaire heiress” as she actually is often described. Still, Onassis is still regarded a billionaire by the majority of those “in the understand,” and it’s really a sure matter that her financial upcoming is protected barring some type of unforeseen catastrophic financial collapse. Athina Onassis is a Greek-French heiress with around net value of $1 billion. She actually is Aristotle Onassis’ just surviving heiress.


Known for movies



Quick Facts

Full NameAthina Onassis
Net Worth$1 billion
Date Of BirthJanuary 29, 1985
ProfessionEquestrian, Equestrian
SpouseÁlvaro de Miranda Neto, Álvaro de Miranda Neto
ParentsChristina Onassis, Thierry Roussel, Christina Onassis, Thierry Roussel
SiblingsErik Christopher Roussel, Johanna Roussel, Sandrine Roussel, Sandrine Roussel, Johanna Roussel, Erik Christopher Roussel


Interesting Facts

#Fact
1Has a stepdaughter, Viviane
2Her husband, Doda Miranda, is a Brazilian knight.
3She married at Sao Paulo's [Brazil] Maria Luiza and Oscar Americano Foundation, an 18.5-acre spread that includes a museum, a tea house and a cultural center. The estate is in Sao Paulo's upscale Morumbi district.
4Her husband Alvaro Alfonso de Miranda was a member of the Brazilian Olympic show-jumping team that won a bronze medal in the 1996 Atlanta Olympics and another in 2000 in Sydney, Australia. They met in 2002 at a riding center in Belgium. He is 12 years older than Athina.
5She has two half sisters, Sandrine (b. 1987) and Johanna (b. 1991) and a half brother, Erik (b. 1985) from her father Thierry Roussel's relationship and subsequent marriage to Gaby Landhage. Her father did not attend her wedding in Sao Paulo, Brazil on 3 December 2005
6Fluent in French, English, and Swedish. In order to inherit the billion dollar estate of her late grandfather, his will requires her that she remain a member of the Greek Orthodox church and must know how to speak, read, and write fluent Greek. She has been taking courses to educate her in this language.
7Daughter of Christina Onassis; Granddaughter of Aristotle Onassis.
8Upon coming into her inheritance on her 18th birthday, she gained control of 217 bank accounts, 87 companies across four continents, an airliner, hotels, and a fleet of 38 tankers.
9Grandfather was Greek shipping magnet Aristotle Onassis.


Filmography

Self

TitleYearStatusCharacter
CQC: Custe o Que Custar2009TV SeriesHerself
E! True Hollywood Story2004TV Series documentaryHerself
Source
IMDB

Celebrity Net Worth

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close